UI / UX / Product Designer (m/f/d)
We are currently growing our product team and are searching for a UI / UX / Product Designer (m/f/d)
The ideal candidate will be someone who doesn't just focus on the colour of the pixels but takes pride in developing a deep understanding of the problems we are solving, resulting in an incredibly simple and delightful experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing UI/UX concepts and strategies for our SaaS - product emlen
- Design of wireframes, mockups and prototypes for new features
- Further development of our style guide
- identify and prioritize engagement opportunities according to our strategy
- communicate and reiterate with all teams, support development process, test & release
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in designing incredibly intuitive and beautiful interactive interfaces for web apps, ideally as part of an in-house product design team
- You are someone who uses feedback to iterate on solutions
- You have strong visual design skills as well as expertise in modern web and mobile UX
- You have a desire to understand users' problems and the ability to see the world from their point of view
- You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve the way in which the team works
- English required. German is a plus.
Why you'll want this role
- You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
- We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.
- Ambitious projects with a high learning curve
- Young and dynamic team with a clear vision of growth
- Modern office environment in the heart of Berlin
We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing face to face meetings, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point.