Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are currently growing our sales-team and are searching for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our product.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong communication skills, has a strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization and who is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize Hubspot to generate new sales opportunities
- Build trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes (B2B SaaS is a +)
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve the way in which the team works
- German and English required.
Why you'll want this role
- You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
- We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.
- Ambitious projects with a high learning curve
- Young and dynamic team with a clear vision of growth
- Modern office environment in the heart of Berlin
We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing face to face meetings, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point.