Project Manager (m/f/d)
We are currently growing our Product team and are searching for a Project Manager to lead the day to day development and delivery of new projects and features
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong Project Management skills, is passionate about the software development process and who is excited about working in a fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the software delivery and take ownership of continuous improvement of the team’s agile development process
- Facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming and other scrum activities, ensuring the team have the information they need to release software regularly and to a high standard of quality
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Product Designer and development team to support turning high level product requirements, user stories and designs in to more detailed development tasks and technical requirements
- Identify and mitigate risks ahead of development and take action to resolve issues and blockers as they arise
- You have experience managing agile projects in a startup environment, ideally in B2B SaaS
- You multi-task easily and can make large projects simple
- You can easily cross the boundaries between technical, product and business teams.
- You have a good eye for detail while also being able to see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your Products
- You’re pragmatic, agile, high-energy and enjoy multi-tasking.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve the way in which the team works
- English required. German is a plus.
Why you'll want this role
- You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
- We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.
- Ambitious projects with a high learning curve
- Young and dynamic team with a clear vision of growth
- Modern office environment in the heart of Berlin
We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing face to face meetings, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point.