emlen is the world's first content engagement software which allows
our customers to leverage existing content to maximize engagement with
their target audiences. Our goal is to empower sales and marketing
professionals by rethinking the way content is activated, distributed
Your primary responsibilities will be to be hands-on developing SaaS
will also provide mentoring to junior and mid-level colleagues. The
ideal candidate will be someone who is a talented and experienced
developer, who loves to code, and is excited about working in a
fast-paced and agile young company.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be hands-on, writing code on a day-to-day basis
- You’ll help us to solve the technical challenges we face in scaling up our technologies
- You’ll provide mentoring to junior and mid-level colleagues.
- Knowledge and experience with both back-end and full-stack development preferrable.
- Cloud/SaaS application experience is beneficial, as well as cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Cloud/RESTful API experience is a plus
- SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
- You see the “big picture” and have a holistic view of your Products
- English required. German is a plus.
Why you'll want this role
- You’ll put your name to a product with enormous global potential.
- We have a casual work environment, great culture and strong team.
- Ambitious projects with a high learning curve
- Young and dynamic team with a clear vision of growth
- Team incentives and perks
- Modern office environment in the heart of Berlin and Saarbrücken
We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing face to face meetings, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point.